If you’re planning to vacation in Europe, you may find some of Condé Nast’s top ranked hotels.
Condé Nast Traveller published its 2019 Gold List ranking of the best hotels globally.
Out of the 78 top hotels, 27 of the hotels selected by editors are based in Europe.
Ranging from farmhouses in the countryside to oceanfront getaways, there may be something for every travel style.
According to Business Insider, Italian hotels got the most love, with eight hotels on the list. France has four hotels and London had three.
Some of the hotels mentioned include:
1. The Kensington, London, UK ($270 per night)
2. Soho House Barcelona, Spain( $260 per night)
3. Hotel de Crillon, Paris, France ($1,300 per night)
4. Castello di Vicarello, Tuscany, Italy ($540 per night)
5. Belmond Hotel Caruso, Amalfi Coast, Italy ($1,370 per night)
This video was produced by YT Wochit News using
Categories: Discover New Locations